1937 Canadian $10 Dollar Bill (241919C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $62.24
- 37 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: KentK
Item # 51154051
1937 Canadian $10 Dollar Bill SKU# 241919C
Dating back to the reign of King George VI, this Canadian ten dollar bill is a wonderful piece of Canada's rich monetary history. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this bill is definitely something you won't want to miss out on.
- Obverse: shows a front facing portrait of King George VI and reads "BANK OF CANADA WILL PAY TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND TEN DOLLARS, OTTAWA 2ND JAN. 1937"
- Reverse: shows an image of a Transportation allegory with a standing Hermes style figure with wings on his sandals and hat holding a caduceus surrounded by ships and trains and reads "BANK OF CANADA, TEN DOLLARS, BRITISH AMERICAN BANK NOTE COMPANY LIMITED"
- Serial Prefix: wd
- Printed Signatures: D. Gordon (Deputy Governor) and G.F. Towers (Governor)
- Bill comes in protective plastic sleeve
Please Note: this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Bill appears to be in circulated condition and shows some signs of some dirt, wear and creasing from previous normal use and age. Again note that this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $17.15 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00 ($0.00 as additional item)|
* Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * .... Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... - For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........... - * Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.