|Current Price||$10.00 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||7 Bids|
1951 Canadian 25 Cent Coin SKU# 126269C
Here is a wonderful chance to add a piece of Canada's rich monetary history to your coin collection with this 25 cent piece which dates back to the reign of King George VI. Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Face reads: "GEORGIVS VI DEI GRATIA REX" and shows a left facing portrait of King George VI
- Obverse reads: "CANADA 1951, 25 CENTS" and shows a caribou
- Coin comes in protective plastic windowed cardboard sleeve.
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in circulated condition and shows signs of dirt and wear from use. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.95 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.