2011 Maple Leaf $20 Dollar Silver Coin (250157C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $54.25
- 24 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: dbeek14
Item # 60449504
2011 Maple Leaf $20 Dollar Silver Coin SKU# 250157C
Minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2011, this 99.99% pure fine silver twenty dollar coin is etched with a stunning design of a symbol of the country: the maple leaf. Definitely a great addition to your collection, or simply wonderful as a gift.
Canadian $20 Dollar Silver Coin:
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96 g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 2011, FINE SILVER ARGENT PUR 20 DOLLARS 9999---9999" and shows the Maple Leaf portrait
- Coin is sealed in a protective plastic sleeve
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and comes in original packaging. Again, note that this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $20.15 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.