|Current Price||$11.75 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||5 Bids|
1973 PEI Centennial Canadian Dollar Coin SKU# 211437C
Heres a great chance to own a wonderful piece of Canada's history with this commemorative dollar coin that pays homage to Prince Edward Island's centennial celebration in 1973! Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
1973 PEI Centennial Dollar Coin:
- Face reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" with a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "1873 1973 PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND ILE DU PRINCE EDOUARD"
- Coin comes in a hardshell storage case.
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in circulated condition and shows some light cosmetic dirt. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $16.10 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card.