|Current Price||$17.01 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||5 Bids|
1970 Manitoba Centennial Dollar Coin SKU# 211441C
Share in Manitoba's centennial celebration back in 1970 with this wonderful Royal Canadian Mint issued one dollar coin. Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Face reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" with a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "MANITOBA 1870 1970 CANADA DOLLAR" with an image of Prairie Crocuses
- Coin comes in protective plastic card with collector's case
Please note that coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appear to be in uncirculated condition and shows little to no major signs of dirt or wear and looks to have been well cared for. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $16.10 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card.