|Current Price||$37.01 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||14 Bids|
2001 Canadian National Ballet of Canada Silver $1 Dollar Coin SKU# 203956C
Issued in 2001 to celebrate the 50 years of excellence in dance, this National Ballet of Canada silver dollar coin is a wonderful addition to any collection. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on.
2001 National Ballet of Canada Silver Dollar Coin:
- Composition: 92.5% silver, 7.5% copper
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 1951 DOLLAR 2001" and shows an image of ballet dancers
- Coin comes in a protective plastic coin case housed in a Royal Canadian Mint issued velvet-lined clamshell case
Please note: this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition as it comes sealed in a protective plastic case. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $16.10 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card.