|Current Price||$43.41 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||16 Bids|
2008 Canadian 400th Anniversary of Quebec Silver $1 Dollar Coin SKU# 203958C
Issued by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2008, this beautiful sterling silver $1 dollar coin commemorates 400 years since Samuel de Champlain landed on the shores of the St. Lawrence River, an event that would lead to the founding of Quebec City. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this dollar coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on.
2008 Canadian Quebec Commemorative $1 Dollar Coin:
- Composition: 92.5% sterling silver, 7.5% copper
- Finish: Brilliant
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II and marked with the Royal Canadian Mint emblem
- Reverse reads: "CANADA DOLLAR 1608-2008" and shows a portrait of Samuel de Champlain with the habitation he built at the foot of Cap-aux-Diamants at what is now known as Quebec City in the background. The boats depicted represent the importance of the city's position on the St. Lawrence River as the gateway to North America.
- Coin is sealed in a protective plastic case and is housed in a velvet lined display gift box
Please note: this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and comes sealed in a protective plastic case. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised. Royal Canadian Mint issued information card is not included.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $16.90 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card.