|Current Price||$91.75 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||25 Bids|
1937 Canadian 10 Dollar Bill SKU# 203344C
Dating back to the reign of King George VI, this Canadian ten dollar bill is a wonderful piece of Canada's rich monetary history! Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this bill is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Front face shows a front facing portrait of King George VI and reads "BANK OF CANADA WILL PAY TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND TEN DOLLARS, OTTAWA 2nd JAN. 1937"
- Reverse face shows an image of a man standing with ceptre and winged hat and reads "BANK OF CANADA, TEN DOLLARS, BRITISH AMERICAN BANK NOTE COMPANY LIMITED"
- Bill comes in protective plastic sleeve
Please note, this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Bill appears to be in circulated condition and shows some signs of dirt, wear and creasing from normal use. Again note that this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
This is a great looking almost to me work of art.mike
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $16.95 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card.