|Current Price||$41.76 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||16 Bids|
2007 Gold Edition US State Quarter Collection SKU# 167185C
Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin set is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Five US quarters from 2007.
- Minted in Denver.
- Coins have been layered in 24k Gold.
- Each coin represents a different state including Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, and Washington.
- Unique artwork has been given to each coin selected by their own respective states.
- Coins come in a transparent protective case with a black backing.
Please note, this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coins appear to be in uncirculated condition as they present no visible flaws. Again note that coins in this set have not been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.95 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.