|Current Price||$18.84 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||10 Bids|
1992 Canadian Specimen Coin Set SKU# 178788C
Issued in 1992 by the Royal Canadian Mint, this fascinating set includes the first and best set of coins minted from a pair of dies, making them a wonderful addition to any collection! Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin set is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Loonie 1 dollar coin
- 50 cent coin
- 25 cent coin
- 10 cent coin
- 5 cent coin
- 1 cent coin
- Set comes sealed in a plastic display case with front and back covers
- Set also includes a Mint-issued information card
Please note, this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coins appear to be in uncirculated condition as they come sealed in protective display case and show no signs of use. Again note that coins in this set have NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.95 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card.