|Current Price||$21.75 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||13 Bids|
2 Small Clay Tribal Style Drums SKU# 155835H
Escape to the tribal rhythm with these natural skin drums with frames made of clay, that appear to have been spun on a pottery wheel. Softly striking the skin in the centre delivers a natural, rich sound. Although differing from a traditional African djembe in some respects, these beautiful, earthy drums reflect the beauty and sound of many continents.
- Skin appears to be made of rawhide, strung over frames
- Midnight black frames in goblet shape, traditional in djembes
- Drum Approx Dimensions: 10" high x 5.5 diameter
- appear to be hand made so no 2 are exactly the same, thats part of their charm
*Note: Measurements are approximate.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Condition: This drum appears in as created condition and as they appear to be hand made and painted etc they do have imperfections but that only adds to their desirabilty. Bring to the warmth of earthy drums into your home with the sweet, warm sounds of these djembe-like drums, sure to be a hit with any percussion fan! (no pun intended, of course...)
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $40.00 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.