|Current Price||$2.74 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||2 Bids|
1929 Newfoundland One Cent Coin SKU# 142435C
With almost 100 years of history, this wonderful Newfoundland one cent coin is a piece of Canada's rich monetary history that is a fantastically unique addition to any collection. Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
1929 Newfoundland One Cent Coin:
- Face reads: "GEORGIVS V DEI GRA:REX ET IND:IMP:" and shows a left facing portrait of King George V
- Obverse reads: "NEWFOUNDLAND ONE CENT 1929" and shows a crown encircled by a wreath
- Coin comes in protective plastic windowed cardboard sleeve.
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in circulated condition and shows signs of dirt and wear from normal use. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.15 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - NO Payal: Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Seller Accepts PayPal
- Payment Instructions: < Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario > ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days.....................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal...........................Pick Up/Payment Instructions: * Pick up items must be paid in person (NOT Paypal) by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.